SONGS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY
- •January Wedding by The Avett BrothersNathan once told me that if we ever got married and the date was in January, he would learn and sing this song. Cue crying.
- •I Can Lift a Car by Walk the MoonAt every concert they put on, this is the closer. And I never understood the meaning until I went to a concert. And now every time I hear it I cry.
- •Goner by Twenty One Pilots"I'm a goner, somebody catch my breath."
- •Portugal by Walk the Moon"Growing up is a heavy leaf to turn." That line kills me every time.
- •I And Love And You by The Avett BrothersIt's such a beautiful song. Tears.
- •Murder in the City by The Avett BrothersThey play this live, and Seth always changes the lyrics to represent his children, and it's so sweet and beautiful.