SONGS I ONCE LOVED, BUT CANNOT ANYMORE
The sad plight of loving pop music and radio and the eventuality that SOMETIMES with SOME songs, it's too much. This list, however, is still a work in progress.
- •We Are Young by Fun.It was once so intriguing. All intrigue is long gone.
- •All of Me by John LegendWow. The emotions of this song were EVERYTHING I DREAMED OF...until I heard it so many times that I couldn't separate it from my inner stream of consciousness and hated it. Forever.
- •Dynamite by Taio CruzActually I've almost always hated it but there was a fleeting moment when I thought it had potential.
- •Thinking Out Loud by Ed SheeranWow. This one is tough. I loved this so sincerely and completely when the album came out...but the radio had other plans for its presence and I can't listen to it anymore. At all.
- •Just Give Me a Reason by Pink feat. Nate RuessNo explanation needed. But still sometimes wish I could love it as fully as I once did.