THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD TODAY
- •Single out of context line from Orpheus Descending'Yes I followed. Like I bird's tail follows a bird I followed.' ...
- •Body shaming commentary from 'friend'Friends are fickle, you know
- •Boss' critique of my knowledge base'I get frustrated when I have to repeat myself'
- •The sound my phone makes when I get an e-mailSupposed to be some kind of bamboo, just sounds like someone cracking their head on concrete. Which is what I feel like doing whenever I hear it so...apt.
- •The amount of work I haven't done today
- •The continued unending elation from the Taylor Swift concert I saw over the weekendPLEASE NEVER END. This joy is getting me through the week!
- •The chorus of 'See You Again' by Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie PuthWho is Charlie Puth?!
- •The first two lines of 'Wonderland' by god, Taylor Allison SwiftHeld on tight and we took a wrong turn and we fell down the rabbit hole...