People on the train
These are commuter trains FYI, the social norm expectations are much higher. But I ALWAYS end up in the weird car.
- •Group of six children under 10Including a crying baby. Only one adult. In my car on the way to work AND on the way home. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES????
- •Guy who took his shoes off and put his feet upNO
- •Two people playing concentration 64???????
- •Two grown men having an argument in a different languageSounded hostile
- •Teenager with motion sicknessBarfing
- •Woman talking on speaker phone
- •Group of eight men with beers in brown paper bagsThe lights flickered a few times (as they do) and every time they would all yell, "WOAH HAHAHA!!!!!!! LIGHTS GOIN OUT!!!!" and playfully push and punch one another 😑
- •Someone watching a movie without headphonesVolume at 100%
- •Two dudes talking about how funny the Big Bang Theory is
- •Someone who spilled an entire tub of Garrett's popcorn all over the floor in front of the door
- •Conductor just said "doggy diva, over" on the intercom