Already on li.st? Open in app.
What I love so far this week.
- •My VolkerCutest pooch and most loving buddy . He makes me go for walks and reminds me to enjoy every moment of life. I can't make a love list without him🐕🐾 Get a dog, you'll be happier.
- •Miki AgrawalI had the honor to see her speak recently and it was inspiring! I am reading her book and am impressed by her drive, as well as her commitment to make the world a better place.
- •LilacsMine are blooming and it's wonderful!
The herbs that I love to grow every year, and actually use. I try to stick to herbs that I cannot get at a low cost at the store. I cook and garden in Minneapolis, MN 🌿
- •MintI always grow at least 3 mint varieties, but of the 3 at least one must be ginger mint. Other favorites of mine are Mojito, Lemon and Spearmint. Uses: Cocktails 🍸, Salads, floral arranging (really great filler) and garnish.
- •SageI love to grow both a savory and a sweet hybrid sage. Uses: Essentially the same as mint!
- •RosemaryAt least two types is best. Uses: BBQ, cocktails, pretty much anything and definitely when there are potatoes involved.