Already on li.st? Open in app.
That were released in 2017. Running list until the end of the year! (No particular order)
- •Everybody by Logic
- •After Laughter by Paramore
- •Saturation by Brockhampton
Ages 7-18. Eternally grateful to my second grade teacher, for encouraging us to read difficult but rewarding books.
- •1st grade
- •2nd gradeThis one is the most important to me as a person.
- •2nd grade
a.k.a. Me now
- •Listens to a shit ton of musicTo name a few favs: Childish Gambino, Tame Impala, The Head and the Heart, The Paper Kites, Lucius, Mac Miller, A Tribe Called Quest, The 1975, Billy Joel, The Smiths, Kehlani.
- •Watches a shit ton of tvFavorite shows watched in this year: Love, Stranger Things, Superstore, The Real O'Neals, Big Brother, Portlandia, New Girl, Bates Motel, The Exorcist, How to Get Away With Murder, Scream, Arrested Development, Community
- •Is an introvert, INFP, friend to all dogsAlso very introspective, existential, empathetic, nostalgic, compassionate. My tombstone may read: wrote better than she spoke, felt too much too deeply. Could also be classified as vegan, unemployed (for half of age 20), part-time barista, lazy, happy.
Am I crazy? Are any of these universal?
- •Sleeping on someone else's couch
- •Laying on the floor
- •Being stared at by a baby
- •Dear Hank and JohnOr as I prefer to think of it... Dear John and Hank. It's a comedy podcast about death!
- •Meditation OasisVery helpful guided meditation for anyone who is interested.
- •The MinimalistsThey also have a ted talk and a documentary! Genuine advice on simplifying your life while also enriching it where it matters.
Black Mirror would be on here if it were completely a netflix original
- •"I couldn't wait 'til I got home, to pass the time in my room alone"
- •"Yes I'm changing, can't stop it now/ And even if I wanted I wouldn't know how/ Another version of myself I think I've found/At last"
- •"But she's just like a maze, where all of the walls all continually change"
- •Listening to my soul really does bring me inner peace
- •I thrive when I practice most self care
- •Eating intuitively is underrated