A Quick Review for the Films I've Seen This Year
This is for films I saw in theater in 2016
- •How to be Single9.5/10, I bought this one it was so good. It's funny, enlightening, comforting and makes you self reflect. I love it!
- •10 Cloverfield Lane6/10. The beginning was interesting but the ending was all over the place, not my favorite
- •Allegiant8/10. I liked this one much more than Insurgent, but less than Divergent. A great continuation of the series!
- •The Conjuring 28.5/10, good but not as good as the first one!
- •The Secret Life of Pets9/10, would recommend to anyone!
- •Sully5/10. My friend wanted to see this, I knew it wasn't going to be great. This movie could be done in around 20 minutes, it was dragged out far too much to keep you interested the whole time.
- •Bad Moms10/10. This movie is so funny, and I love how it empowers women in many aspects of their lives (on their own, married, being mothers, sex lives, etc...) Would recommended to all!
- •Don't Breathe5.5/10. Many might disagree with me, but it wasn't really my style. I liked the plot twist, but the movie had a lot of plot holes.
- •Blair Witch10/10. Holy shit this movie made me uncomfortable. I was squirming in my seat, and I don't get scared of scary movies. A lot of people say it is the same as the first, but I highly disagree and would recommend to any horror movie fan.
- •Ouija: Origin of Evil8/10. I was pleasantly surprised with this. Other than the whole basement discovery (I won't spoil it, but I found it kind of non-fitting and unnecessary), I really liked this movie.