AGGRESSIVE THINGS I THOUGHT OR SAID TODAY INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTY OF MENSTRUATION
- •I am a WARRIOR.Said. Loudly. To myself as I walked uphill to work while my body felt like it was trying to rip me apart from inside.
- •ARE YOU SERIOUS?! GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.Said. To the guy walking behind me who I presume didn't think I understood him vulgarly discussing my body to his friend in spanish. Hablo Español motherfucker and today is not the day for this! (Although later I kind of appreciated having an outlet for my rage that deserved my wrath. Also their genuinely shocked expressions were priceless.)
- •Various Ani Difranco and Kanye West LyricsThought. Perfect playlist for today.
- •Men!!!! 😡Thought. I mean trust me I love dudes but it just seemed hella unfair that I had to deal with this crazy intense pain and they just walk around the city in front of me practically gloating that they don't bleed from their sexual organs. I guess this is not their fault. However, the street harassment wasn't helping their gender today.
- •Fuck salads fuck grocery stores fuck fuck fuuuuck!Thought. Of all the days for them to not have the salad I like in stock.
- •Oh hell yes I am going to make a fucking list about this because I am not ashamed of my body's complex natural ability! I have the secrets of the fucking universe inside of my body!!! I can create LIFE.Thought. Walking uphill again which may be a large part of this aggression actually. But also I do tend to generally get extra hardcore feminist whilst bleeding from feminine parts/feeling like my body is physically attacking me from the inside.