REASONS TO LET BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH READ KAFKA TO YOU TONIGHT
As if you needed reasons but if so let me persuade you. Here's the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007d9kj/episodes/guide
- •It's free!Only for the next few weeks! The time is now.
- •He does voices for the characters and they're so good!He was born for audiobook narration in my opinion.
- •"Time for Benedict to read me Kafka" is a thing you can say!I just said this completely seriously to my brother. He eye rolled so hard but whatever because this sentence is awesome and I want to say it more often.
- •It's important to appreciate what we have.The only problem is after this you will wish Benedict would read basically everything/anything to you BUT HEY you can listen to him read this and that is better than nothing!!
- •It's oddly soothing.I've been listening to this in bed the last three nights and his voice is just calming. I've yet to have nightmares of waking up as an insect.