WEIRDEST GAME OF THRONES REFERENCES I GET
My first list request... And I'm quite nervous!
- •I really want to do a good job on this bc I want you guys to think I'm cool.
- •But the problem is I don't watch game of thrones.
- •My friend called me "lady stark" for months and I just thought he was being funny and also complimentaryI'm still not one hundred percent this is a game of thrones reference but I'm pretty sure it is?
- •Before the Game of Thrones and Ironman movies came out the only people who noticed my last name were nerdy guys who read comics/the super long GoT books.I think that was more fun but but it is what it is.
- •When "winter is coming" was their whole advertising thing people would YELL it at me when I gave them my number or facebook.
- •I'm secretly always waiting/hoping for someone to make my favorite Stark reference when I introduce myself and no one EVER does.Hint: he's a rebel. And he doesn't have a cause.
- •However the game of thrones and ironman stuff all seems pretty badass (from what I can tell from afar) and I'm down with that association.
- •@videodrew I wish I could have made a bunch of super cool references to game of thrones trivia but I must come to terms that I honestly don't even really know what the show is about and people have probably been saying alllll kinds of stuff that went right over my head. 😳