WHAT I LEARNED TODAY SO FAR
About myself or the world.
- •When they translated the book "on the road" into spanish they changed sal paradise to Nel paradise.
- •Apparently I'm the only one who wants to talk about this and/or research more translation name changes and talk about it.
- •The madrid fashion museum is super dark inside and there are only 7 total people there on a Saturday afternoon. It feels like you snuck ino a museum after hours. Kinda creepy kinda cool.
- •I prefer art museums to fashion museums for sure.
- •How to get home from a part of town I've never been before. No gps either so learning about my internal sense of direction too.
- •I deleted all social apps off my phone (except this one) and I totally miss Instagram and also I'm embarrassed that I do.
- •I am unable to not stop and browse if someone is selling books on the street. Did this three different time today.
- •The pretérito perfecto past tense.
- •It's only like 7pm here so probably will still learn lots more today.