SHOWS ON TV I'M WATCHING RIGHT NOW AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE TOO
Not a comprehensive list, but these are the good ones.
- •The Fosters — FreeformHow are you not watching this? An interracial lesbian couple and their children (adopted and foster). It's lovely and explores everything you could ever want about family.
- •Shadowhunters — FreeformI wasn't super into the books—I only read the first three—but I'm super into this adaptation. Also, #Malec.
- •Stitchers — FreeformA wonderful dose of scifi/mystery. And Cameron, who is just beautiful.
- •Bates Motel — A&EEven if you haven't watched Psycho, I recommend. The acting is superb and it doesn't get enough recognition.
- •Faking It — MTVA comedy where two best friends are accidentally outed as a lesbian couple—except both of them are straight (or so it seems). It sounds like it would be a disaster but it's definitely not. Funny, well-executed, and it gives me so many feelings.