Things most women have to spend their money on but most men don't
Sometimes I wonder how much more I could save money if I was male.
- •ContraceptivesExcept if you're strongly religious and think sex is just for making babies.
- •Tampons, pantyliners or menstrual cupsExcept if you're pregnant or anorexic.
- •Pantyhose / tightsMen can wear shorts without long underpants but women often have to wear pantyhose under a dress or a skirt. And in winter men just wear pants / trousers everywhere but women wear also dresses and skirts with tights.
- •Make upIt's not obligatory but women tend to use make up more often than men and in many situations and jobs make up is quite necessary.
- •Removal of leg hairMen can wear shorts showing their hairy legs without worries but women - well, it's not advisable. Nowadays many men shave their armpits (fortunately) but leg hair is an essential part of manliness.