I AM A ____, AND I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR ____.
I ain't sorry
- •Woman; taking up space
- •Redhead; needing the shady spot at the patio table more than you do
- •Wife; pouring myself a glass of wine while you make dinner
- •Feminist; being pro-life
- •Millennial; my work ethic
- •Sister; being sappy with my brothers when all they do is resist
- •Writer; run-on sentences
- •Singer; harmonizing to every damn song on the radio
- •Caucasian; dancing terribly but trying my darnedest. Also: belting any song from Dreamgirls.
- •Extrovert; flaking out on your events occasionally
- •College graduate; ignoring the phrase "needs minimum 3 years of experience" when applying for an entry-level job
- •Married daughter; not being pregnant
- •Christian; booing your antiquated gender roles
- •Human; having emotions, eating what I want, stopping you to pet your dog, etc.