KIND OF DUMB THINGS THAT HAPPEN ONCE YOU GET MARRIED
I've been married for almost 4 years, and this is what I have observed.
- 1.Everyone asks you, "How's married life?" Always those same words. Always the same voice inflection.
- 2.Basically all of your guy friends will stop liking your posts on social media.
- 3.Your single friends will hang out without you and expect you to not be sad about it.
- 4.Single-wanna-be-marrieds who didn't really talk to you before will look up to you and seek your advice just because you're married, as if you are really any different now as a person.
- 5.You can pretty much expect that the little annoying things about your husband are things you will start to do yourself.