PEOPLE I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH AND QUESTIONS I STILL HAVE FOR THEM
I think I deserve some sort of explanation.
- 1.Josh (7th-9th grade, 11th grade)Did it take you a whole week or like 30 seconds to realize that I was obsessed with you? Did you ever use that knowledge to your advantage? You just always had a girlfriend so you could ignore the real thing we would have had, didn't you?
- 2.Jake (9th-10th grade)Were you actually depressed a lot, or were you emotionally taking advantage of me? Were you aware that I was in love with you when you started dating my best friend? Did she like, make you dye your hair black and wear skinny jeans or was that all you?
- 3.Max (9-12th grade and beyond)Why did you not ask me to homecoming? Was it cute that I was trying to convert you to Jesus, or was that the deal breaker? Did you like me after high school at all?
- 4.Ryan (my first boyfriend - 12th grade-summer after my freshman year of college)So did you ever like me enough to marry me, or did it just dawn on you one day? Am I a better kisser than the girl you cheated on me with? Because I was like a 9, and she's a 7, and my personality is 💯, so like why...? Do you look back on our relationship with fondness or total regret?
- 5.Brett (sophomore year of college-present)How are you so awesome? Why do you put up with me? How much of your greatness do you think is inherent and how much do you think was passed on through your upbringing? Can you fold the laundry for me, please?