I'm New Here
I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself
- •I'm a stay-at-home mom to four pretty cool kids.I just fed my baby and undressed my 3-year-old at the same time.
- •I love to write and have big writing dreams.I started writing a book, and then I got pregnant with my fourth and never finished. How do you start something that you haven't worked on for over a year?
- •Two of my toes are partially webbed.I couldn't wear toe socks when toe socks were cool.
- •My brain is mostly filled with Disney music.If things were taught in song form in school, I'd be a genius.
- •I'm a Mormon.My parents joined before I was born, and I'm forever grateful.
- •I'm the youngest of 6 kids.3 boys and 3 girls. Just like the Brady Bunch.
- •My mom died when I was 12.Beautiful angel of a woman. I miss her all the time.
- •I'm from Green Hill, Alabama.You probably haven't heard of it, but we have a sign. And a Piggly Wiggly. What else do you need?
- •I've lived in Laredo, Texas for nearly 6 years.I could walk to Mexico if I want. But I don't want. That's Mexico behind us.
- •Our family is about to embark on a new adventure to Louisiana.Tally ho!