THOUGHTS FROM MY FIRST LIST ON THE BOLT FROM BOSTON TO NYC
I'm one of those people who thinks I could be mildly into this app, let me get the bombing out of the way while I'm en route
- •My driver is a parrot headBlasting the hero of dads in sandals everywhere, Cheeseburger in Paradise. Coincidentally I have a cheeseburger in my backpack. I bought it at 10:30 am along with an egg mcmuffin because I guess I wanted to feel some sort of power. It's my very first egg mcmuffin and I'm wildly disappointed
- •No seat neighborThis is the creme de la creme of Bolt bus legroom positives. I admit that the cheeseburger might have been to dissuade any potential seat mates. Bonus: charger works. Dare I attempt wifi?
- •I forgot my headphonesFuck fuck fuck fuck. Now I will just have to eavesdrop the two women next to me.
- •Oh my god.The women next to me are divorcing their husbands to marry other women. Honestly not clear if that's to each other, but damn that's some juicy gossip. Good for them.
- •Oh, nah.They're talking now about storage methods for magazines. Didn't realize this was the bus to Snooze City, CA.
- •My bus driver just pulled over to help another bus.It's gonna be a bus full of creepy hitch hikers with hooks for hands, just watch.
- •I've written two other lists while editing this oneThis is no longer my first list. Lack of headphones forcing me to think harder because I can't eavesdrop myself to boredom.
- •I think I'm gonna do itI'm going to eat this cheeseburger.