FEELINGS I WILL ALWAYS MISS
Copying @aprilkquioh because I miss having feels too (winter is cold and dormant, man)
- •Coming home at 2am from studying for a test as a middle school kid, hungry as a middle school kid, to find out my mom has made the exact dish I had been craving all dayAnd I didn't even ask her!
- •The surprise and sense of achievement when I saw my skin finally in order during that one period of my life when I used a $110 lotionDamn, SKII, you're good. But I could in my right mind never buy you again in my 20s.
- •Drinking coffee at 8PM and doing "work" with my friends, all feeling productively buzzed
- •How carefree I felt that one time I went to a party in a sleeping bag instead of a coat because I gave no fucks and the street the party was at was basically my street
- •When I cried for 2 hours after a movie, age 8?, and my parents were impressed at me for being into something so seriously
- •That magical moment when I had a dog and I let him off the leash for the first time and the dog seemed to run away for a second and then came back to me, out of nowhere, when I called his name 🐶
- •Sleeping with my dog in bed and waking up every hour to look at him and registering that I have a dog
- •Cuddling with a guy who had no interest in getting in my pants without my consent
- •First time I saw Louis CK's full setI learned it can be funny to hate and to be miserable.
- •That time when my teacher touched my cheeks and I got my period right at that moment??That shit was weird
- •When I realized I had a crush on a boy and that boy sang to me to pacify my drunkenness!!
- •That one time when my mom picked me up and we ended up talking at the parking lot in her car for hours, during which I told her things I could never talk about with other people. And then I physically shuddered at the end of the talk because raw honesty felt so good and scary.
- •That one time I really felt life is good.I'd always thought it was just a saying.
- •That critical moment when I got into podcasts via This American Life and walking up at 7am to walk and bike for dogs?!Storytelling and Dogs 4 life🙌🙌🙌🙌