WEIRD THINGS I CRIED AT THIS WEEK
I've been a tearhole (a word? Derivative of butthole) this week and I'm embarrassed. Fall weather would do this to me.
- •When I was waving goodbye to my friend's mom who I guess sort of adopted meShe helped me move in to my own place
- •When I watched a documentary called Old Partner, made in Korea in 2006 while waiting for my stranger roommates to tell me the wifi password.It's a must watch 😭 it's about the friendship between a farmer and his cow
- •When I was sent a picture of the cat I was staying with for the past 4 monthsI miss her fur and meowing so much 😭😭
- •When I watched this video of little Japanese brother and sister doing errands on their own for the first time
- •Talking about this article with my Korean friend http://n.pr/1OZBDO7The part about parents' love
- •I'm feel like such a child 😭