15 things I learned my freshman year
An incomplete list
- 1.Patience is a virtue.
- 2.Friends are cool.
- 3.Having straight A's in high school does not translate into having straight A's in college. Or B's...
- 4.Heck, C's get degrees amirite.
- 5.Parks and Rec will never not be funny.
- 6.Likewise with The Office.
- 7.Home cooked meals are seriously underrated.
- 8.Life plans can change in literally seconds.
- 9.It's OK to change your major. You're not disappointing anyone. If people are disappointed, reevaluate their place in your life.
- 10.Cheeky underwear is cute, but goodness gracious, at what cost?!
- 11.You can never go wrong with junk food runs late at night... Or early in the morning...
- 12.Boys suck. Date men.
- 13.But it's also OK to be single.
- 14.The weird/annoying people don't stay in high school... They, too, go to college.
- 15.A large amount of shit can fit in an incredibly small space.