15 things I learned my freshman year
An incomplete list
- •Patience is a virtue.
- •Friends are cool.
- •Having straight A's in high school does not translate into having straight A's in college. Or B's...
- •Heck, C's get degrees amirite.
- •Parks and Rec will never not be funny.
- •Likewise with The Office.
- •Home cooked meals are seriously underrated.
- •Life plans can change in literally seconds.
- •It's OK to change your major. You're not disappointing anyone. If people are disappointed, reevaluate their place in your life.
- •Cheeky underwear is cute, but goodness gracious, at what cost?!
- •You can never go wrong with junk food runs late at night... Or early in the morning...
- •Boys suck. Date men.
- •But it's also OK to be single.
- •The weird/annoying people don't stay in high school... They, too, go to college.
- •A large amount of shit can fit in an incredibly small space.