BEST BEAUTY PRODUCTS (❄️ESPECIALLY IN THE WINTER)
Stay hydrated my friends. I have sensitive skin. These are my go to products! 🙌🏼
- 1.Face wash: La Roche-Posay + Dove to wash your faceI've used Dove since I was a kid -- I'm a fan
- 2.Gentle scrub: Nuxe Geleé + St. Ives apricot scrub.Nuxe is a gentle gel with exfoliating beads. Apricot scrub may be too harsh, so don't scrub too hard.
- 3.❄️Toner: Nuxe lotion tonique, Goodal Phytorain (go Korea! 🇰🇷) + Heritage Store Rosewater + Glycerin sprayI don't use them all at once... But I guess you could?!
- 4.❄️Face mask: Fresh Rose Mask (LOVE this product)
- 5.❄️Face masks: these Korean face masks are awesome! 🇰🇷
- 6.❄️Face Serum: Innisfree green tea essential seed serum 🇰🇷Perfect alone in the summer ☀️, apply before moisturizer +/or other serums in the winter ❄️
- 7.❄️Face oil: Innisfree green tea seed oil 🇰🇷Add it to face moisturizer or anything for a boost, apply excess on your neck too
- 8.❄️Face Serum: Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face OilLove it, but I don't love the smell
- 9.Daily face moisturizer: La Roche-PosayI use this everyday before I apply my makeup. SPF coverage too
- 10.❄️Night cream (face + eyes): Oil of Olay Regenerist, Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse cream + Shiseido Benefiance eye creamI've used Oil of Olay since I was a kid-- love it (just have to get the more mature stuff now). Nuxe smells like lavender + really moisturizer your skin. Shiseido is thick + a little goes a long way.
- 11.❄️Body oil: Fresh Rice Dry OilLove!!!!!! It totally makes your skin soft + it's not greasy. I'm a fan of fresh products
- 12.Body lotion: Aveeno is gentle!That's a pic of under our sink. Jeff uses this like it's water
- 13.Lips: Fresh lip balm + EOSI apply Fresh Rosé all day everyday. I love the summer fruit scent from EOS