Movies That Always Make Me Cry
These following movies make me cry literally every time I see them. This is the list of movies that I KNOW every time I watch, tears will indeed fall.
- •TitanicFrom the moment Rose jumps back onto the Titanic from the rescue boat, up until the end: I am crying. By the time "old Rose" dies and Jack is waiting for her by the clock on the staircase, I'm basically a puddle. Literally, I have formed a puddle from all my tears.
- •My GirlThomas J needs his glasses. And that's all I have to say about that.
- •Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part TwoAny dedicated Harry Potter fan knows that despite inconsistencies with the book, this movie is still an emotional roller coaster. I cry hysterically every time Harry finds the resurrection stone and sees his parents, Lupin, and Sirius. UNTIL THE VERY END!! ⚡️
- •The Lion KingI am still not over Mufasa dying. I cry when that happens and I cry even harder when Simba sees him in the stars. REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!
- •JackAll I have to do is think of the butterfly and I'm done.
- •The Fox and the HoundI'm thinking about it right now and tearing up. I can never bring myself to ever watch this movie anymore. "We'll be friends forever won't we?"
- •The Fault in Our StarsIt breaks my heart when Gus tries to go to the gas station himself to buy a pack of metaphors aka cigarettes. That scene really tugs at the heart strings, not to mention the entire movie.