SONGS THAT REMIND ME OF CHILDHOOD
Might as well start with something. I'll probably think of some more.
- •If You're Gone - Matchbox 20When I used to sit on top of dad's shoulders and sing this at the top of my lungs || age 3
- •Hotel California - EaglesWhen mom first told me the story of how she and dad met and how this was "their song" || age 8
- •Here Without You - 3 Doors DownWhen I became obsessed with a purple portable CD player, stole all of mom's CDs, and fell in love with this one || age 6
- •Drops of Jupiter - TrainWhen this song always seemed to come on while mom would tell me stories of my grandmother || age --
- •Vienna - Billy JoelWhen I used to watch 13 Going On 30 at least 3 times a day || age 7
- •Ohio - Bowling for SoupWhen I used to watch my brother play Tony Hawk video games all day || age 6
- •Holiday - Green DaySee above.
- •Slide - Goo Goo DollsWhen I visited Dallas with Aunt Cookie and spent all day at a children's museum || age 5
- •Someday - Rob ThomasWhen I began to form my own taste in music and discovered angsty love songs || age 11
- •Follow Me - Jimmy BuffetWhen mom and I used to take road trips back and forth between Columbus, GA and Abilene, TX || age 3
- •Drift Away - Uncle KrackerWhen I used to think this song was by The Beastie Boys || age 6