google prolly has a few ; just haven't looked hard enough
- •Why is the past tense of "scoot" "scooted" and not "scought/scott"?A legitimate concern of mine since grade 5
- •Is the past tense of "blow dry" "blow dried" or "blew dry"?Why do I have so many issues with past tense?
- •Why is a herd of moose still called "moose" instead of "mooses" or "meese"?Can't be the only one
- •What existed before the Big Bang?I have yet to find a satisfying answer to this
- •Why did God allow Avatar to be made?Mistake of the century
- •Why is it called a donut hole if it's literally just a ball of donut?I get why it's called that, but by itself, it's the opposite of a hole. This topic deeply upsets me
- •Is it a donut if it doesn't have a hole? Or is it just a donut hole?Why do I care so much about the technicalities of donuts?
- •Why don't planes board window seat first?Would save lots of awkward butt-in-face and face-in-butt moments. Plus, I don't like strangers telling me they're sorry. I feel obligated to overcompensate their apology with a newborn puppy. Or my firstborn child
- •If it isn't delivery or DiGiorno, what is it?
- •Does my mom reuse the scoop in the laundry detergent, or does a new one come with each box?Suggested by @natahathan