Already on li.st? Open in app.
Because there's always things in life that make you stop and remember that things aren't so bad.
- •My health and my children's healthBeing able bodied is never over rated
- •My jobHaving one is a huge plus but loving what I do is amazing
- •The friends I have made my familyMy support network includes an extraordinary caliber of people who love and support me
- •Never rent money
- •Marriage is a constant sales job.
- •Always read the comments on Amazon before purchasing.See "sugar free haribo gummy bears"
- •My 7 year old kicking my butt at a card game he just learned
- •My 5 year old cracking himself up in the bathroom
- •Hearing "mom, this is the best tomato soup ever!"
- •Toy storyThis movie changed the way I see toys. As a parent now I still talk to my kid's toys when they are not around...just in case.
- •Monsters inc.Because... You know... Perfect casting
- •Finding NemoStill walk into a seafood restaurant and say to myself "fish are friends not food!" It never gets old.
Every once in a while you put a couple words together and realize they would make a fantastic band name.
- •Inadvertent sausage
- •Doughnut plug
- •Emotional Sherpa
- •Lindita's lorax
- •Do not spit that in my shoe!
- •Where did you get that fork?
- •The banana did not call me stupid