MOVIES I'VE WATCHED FOR THE FIRST TIME
A record of movies I've watched for the first time starting in November 2015.
- •About AlexFound this movie on Netflix. It's was really good. Sad and moving.
- •SouthpawThis movie was great. It was also crazy intense. And probably the best acting I've seen Jake Gyllenhaal do; he did a fantastic job.
- •SpyThis was better than I was expecting. I figured it would be funny and enjoyable but it was funnier and generally a better movie than I expected. I really loved it. Even my sister's fiancé who doesn't like Melissa McCarthy liked it.
- •SpectreSo fucking good. I absolutely loved it. Definitely my favorite Daniel Craig Bond movie and probably my favorite Bond movie in general. The dialogue was great, the acting was great, the plot was great, the cinematography was great; I loved it.
- •The Imaginarium of Doctor ParnassusThis movie. I've been wanting to see this since it was first released. It was Heath Ledger's last movie and he wasn't able to finish it, so Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Colin Farrell finished his scenes. I found it on Amazon Prime and finally watched it. It was beautifully weird and wonderfully absurd. Heath Ledger was lovely in it and the others did a great job honoring him. I enjoyed the movie and cried at the end when the credits said "A film by Heath Ledger and Friends."
- •Mr. HolmesI really enjoyed this movie. I love Ian Mckellan and have always loved Sherlock Holmes stories. This was a nice movie with an interesting, moving, and new story. It was slow but lovely.
- •Avengers: Age of UltronThis was actually not as good as I was expecting. But I still liked it a lot. And of course I love the characters.
- •Ant-ManThis was better than I thought it would be. I really enjoyed it. Paul Rudd was great as always.
- •PanThis was a really fun movie. I really loved Hook. The story was enjoyable and the effects and sets and costumes were all lovely.
- •Mad Max: Fury RoadI really loved this movie. It was just really great. The cinematography is beautiful. The characters and acting are lovely. And it's fun and intense and weird and touching and yeah.
- •A Little ChaosThis was a beautiful film. It was directed by Alan Rickman and did a wonderful job. It was just lovely. And yes I cried at the end. It felt like saying goodbye.
- •Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- •No Escape
- •A Few Good Men
- •Bride or Prejudice