PLACES I'VE WORKED
- •J. Crew (Promenade & Rockefeller Center)This was a time when I spent a lot of money on colored corduroys and tankinis.
- •Pie by the PoundThis was a pizza place that sold slices of pizza by their weight. They played Beck's album "Guero" on repeat for the entire 6 months I worked there.
- •Assistant to a Potter (my parent's friend)This mostly consisted of driving to Loehmanns and returning blouses.
- •VampThis was a horrible boutique in the East Village where I got caught downloading a Liz Phair song illegally on to the store desktop.
- •HuckleberryPer their rule, we were allowed to eat all of the broken/cracked pastry. While I worked there, I gained 11 pounds.
- •Four Winds Westward HoBest job in the entire world ever at my old sleep away camp. I worked there for four summers. When I graduated college I went back that summer as a "barn instructor"...
- •Kay and Dave's (Brentwood & Pacific Palisades)While I was allowed all of the free burritos I wanted at this Mexican restaurant, I spent the majority of time doing to-go utensil wrap ups.