THINGS I HAVE DONE SO FAR WHILE HOUSESITTING FOR MY PARENTS
- •Got upset about my dad changing the radio settings I had made in his car in 2004.
- •Reset my dad's car radio settings to include 101.1, 103.5 and 104.3.
- •Inspired by the cover of a cookbook, bought the ingredients for a Mediterranean style baked egg boat. ** This project was abandoned shortly after the ingredients were bought.
- •Used my dad's deodorant.
- •Considered using the barbecue several times, without knowledge of how to use it and without materials to barbecue.
- •Tried to hook up a printer I found in the downstairs closet only to find that Brother DCP-7030 was not compatible with my computer.
- •Pocketed stationary for future "thank you" notes I most likely will not write.
- •Used the "nice" olive oil.
- •Used a NordicTrack.