A PSA FOR THE DANGERS OF SPOOKS AND HOB GOBS
Hallowe'en is upon us and there is no better time for Spooks and Hob Gobs to hide amongst us. Please keep a lookout for these vital signs as these creatures could be out to get us.
- •A Spook will range from being partially opaque to entirely invisible. Mind any floating objects.
- •Spooks love bedsheets and will often hangout around clotheslines.
- •It's a common misconception that Spooks have unfinished business. They are usually just freeloaders with nothing else to do. REPEAT: Spooks will NEVER engage in any kind of business.
- •A Hob Gob stinks cause water will make it dissolve. This is why you will NEVER see a Hob Gob bog.
- •Hob Gobs have long fingers and will help you get something you dropped behind your dresser but ONLY if you repeatedly ask nicely.
- •Hob Gob and Spook relations have been at an uneasy and uncomfortable alliance for thousands of years. It is only because of this relationship that mummies are of no concern to us in this age.