INSPIRING ROLE MODELS FOR MY FUTURE DAUGHTER
Assuming one day I have kids, and that one or more are girls, gonna strongly advise they look up to these cartoons.
- •Spinelli from RecessTakes no shit, confident in her own identity - even when that is shaken when she finds out she's an Ashley. Recess is full of good life lessons.
- •Ginger from As Told By GingerGinger's a genius and also a good songwriter. Does that lovely 'copper coloured ponies' song about the boy she meets at camp.
- •Jessie from Toy Story 2/3Badass.
- •Violet from The IncrediblesBrave, puts a ruddy force field around her family to save their lives. Like, fair play.
- •Sassy from Homeward BoundGood sense of direction and bitchy stare, as seen above.