MY NEIGHBOURHOOD CATS, RANKED
Don't have a cat of my own in London so have to live vicariously through the cats on my street. It's a good street.
- 1.YoghurtYoghurt is my boy. I have it on good authority that his owner just calls him Kitty, Yoghurt is much more relevant. Here, he is climbing on my shoulders, which he did apropos, proving that - as aforementioned - he is my boy.
- 2.Mystery ginger cat?Only met this cat once but was enough for him to reach 2nd in the list. Adorable and basically a kitten.
- 3.Soda PopVERY rare to see Soda Pop, a kinda ginger-white fluffy cat. We had a really good moment once but my phone was dead so couldn't take a photo.
- 4.FoxNot strictly speaking a cat, but a delightful presence on the road nonetheless.
- 5.SaffyNot to be confused with Yoghurt (my boy), not quite as fluffy, not quite as white (black marks on his back), doesn't like me quite as much. Still pretty close though. He lives by the station.
- 6.Witch catMake no mistake, Witch Cat is definitely a human trapped in the body of a cat, I've not sussed out how he was cursed but I know he was. Always hangs out on the wall of his house, most evenings, not that keen to be petted.
- 7.GrampsThis old ass cat is definitely telling me to get off his lawn.