NICE THINGS YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF IN LONDON FOR LESS THAN £5
Because London is fucking expensive.
- •Get a bagel from the Brick Lane Bagel ShopHonestly if this place ever shuts down that's when I move. If you're around Brick Lane and hungry and don't get a bagel then you've made a grave error
- •Buy some flowersFlowers are cheap, they literally grow in the grouse, buy some flowers man.
- •Go do some artThe National Gallery is literally free while Michael Bay still has the gall to charge admission fees for his shitty movies
- •Gyoza at Borough Market / any street food stallStreet food is mad expensive for something you need to eat standing up. Gyoza is a smart and delicious choice. King of the dumplings.
- •Go watch a movie at PeckhamplexPeckhamplex is a glorious old South London cinema where every ticket is £4.99 ❤️❤️❤️
- •Ride the DLRBonus points if you get to sit at the front 🚝🚝🚝
- •Go to Folkroom Fortnightly at The Harrison in Kings Cross (MAYBE SEE ME?!)Every other Wednesday this little basement puts on AMAZING folk / acoustic / songwritery music. It's the best.