THE REASONS JOHNNY CASH WORE BLACK, INTERROGATED
Awful lot of reasons Johnny, awful lot...
- •"For the poor and beaten down"Ok, seems legit.
- •"For the prisoner who has long paid for his crime"Not sure this commentary on the penal system is that well thought through but again, heart's in the right place I guess.
- •"For those who never read or listened to the words that Jesus said"Alright pal take it easy.
- •"Just so we're reminded of the ones who are held back"He's doing that thing you do when your argument is flimsy when you just repeat what you've already said in a different way.
- •"For the sick and lonely old"Yeah don't worry Gramps Johnny's in a tux he's got your back. Do me a favour.
- •"For the reckless ones whose bad trip left them cold"Who are you calling reckless mate?!
- •"In mourning for the lives that could have been"Well yeah everyone wears black in mourning. Sort of one of the rules.
- •"Til we start to make a move to make things rights, you'll never see me wear a suit of white"Uh, the fuck is this?