THINGS I'VE UNINTENTIONALLY QUIT DURING THE PAST THREE MONTHS
I have a debilitating sitch going on with my back and while I wait to get spine surgery I have made some totally unplanned big changes
- •SmokingI have been a committed smoker for six+ solid years, but when standing up/walking outside got really difficult I just....stopped smoking? Such an anticlimactic quitting experience.
- •CoffeeToo much trouble/movement involved in getting the beans! This will be the first thing I reclaim when I get my life back though.
- •DrivingDidn't know it was possible to to not drive in LA but a couple things: nothing makes the pain worse than driving, doctor says it's something about nerves getting irritated? Also Percocet + driving = homie you're gonna drift off the road
- •Having my nose piercedI don't even know. The pain meds make my nose itch so I took it out?
- •Birth controlWaaaayyy too much trouble/movement involved with refilling my scrip also not rly necessary...see # 5
- •SexGetting laid is pretty much physically impossible right now.
- •Shaving my legsTrying to get into an impossible position while wielding a razor.. Pass.
- •My jobTechnically I still have a job (I'm on medical leave) but my job involves lifting large children, and I can't come back until I'm medically cleared to do that kind of thing. So I'm guessing that will be never.