MY MOST PROUD HIGH SCHOOL CHEAT TRICKS
- •The Mechanical Pencil. Roll up a small cheat sheet and store it where the lead is meant to be.
- •The Cheat Booklet. Make it small. (I recommend size 7.5pt font)
- •The Gum Wrapper. Create a tiny cheat sheet and wrap it around a stick of gum and then put it back in the pack.
- •The Water Bottle. Remove the label of a water bottle, scan it and then replace the text with the cheat notes
- •The Texas Instrument. Go to program and select "New" and then store your notes and then select "Enter" It's that easy.
- •The Rubber Eraser. Using an x-acto knife cut out a small piece of your eraser. Place a cheat sheet in the cut out and then place the piece back on top.
- •The Bait and Switch. This only works those few times you are able to get your hands on the test prior to the day of
- •The Rubber Band. You must write while the rubber band is stretched out.