BOOKS I JUST CANNOT FINISH
Picked them up and set them down for another day that never seems to come.
- •Pride & PrejudiceDoes this mean I fail as a woman?
- •Devil in the White CityReconsidering picking this back up because they're doing a movie of it...eh.
- •A Million Heavens by John BrandonClassic case of, "Oh there's a wolf on the cover!" followed by letting it sit in my car armrest compartment thing for a year and a half.
- •An Anne of Green Gables sequel about her kidsYAWN. Managed to slap together a book report convincing enough to my 5th grade teacher that I read it despite never finishing. I can't remember the title of the book, but I do remember some of the book report project.
- •Little WomenAnother girl failure, but god I love the Winona Ryder movie.
- •Wolf Hall by Hilary MantelI WANT to love it.
- •A Tale of Two CitiesI read everything except the last 10 pages because I was literally frantically reading it while walking into the AP exam and had to throw it to the side before finishing. I got a 5 on the exam and never went back to read them.