Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Boswell the LabradorBeloved Labrador. Also called "bozzy" and "fat boy." Often tried to jump on beds but would hit mattress and bounce back. RIP
- •Yorgi the CorgiNon beloved Corgi. Originally belonged to my grandmother who had named her "Crescendo". When my grandmother died, my grandfather put the dog in a taxi to our house. We changed her name to yorgi the corgi. My little brother and I once tried to remove her voice box and when that didn't work we tried to drown her in the pool and we got grounded. If she's reading this now, Yorgi I'm sorry.
- •Joey the horseAppaloosa quarter horse. "Exclusive Go" was his show name but I hated that and called him Joey. My brothers used to call him "Elmer" and said they would send him to the glue factory.
Curious things I've learned in my first few months in this city. (#1: London is not New York)
- •Crossing the street is very scary
- •Even British people are confused when to cross
- •People think 50 degrees is cold