8 thoughts I had spending a day at home alone without television
Over the course of a year, my sister and I are focusing on 12 different ways to improve our lives through addition and subtraction. This month we are not watching television and today I stayed home with no specific agenda except to see if I could handle an entire day at home without TV. Follow along at #SistersinTransit!
- 1.My house is so quiet.
- 2.Talking on the phone for an hour really isn't that long, until the person on the other end tries to get off the call because they actually CAN watch television.
- 3.With the right Playlist I can knock out several projects before lunch.Thanks JT for helping me accomplish things I never thought I would actually do, like polish my dining room table, clear out cobwebs on my back porch and organize my filing cabinet.
- 4.Reading "The Run of His Life" can only keep my attention for so long.If it doesn't fit, you must acquit. 😐
- 5.I think it's time I updated the software on my computer upstairs.An hour later I'm reminded why I don't use that computer.
- 6......Still waiting to restart.
- 7......So close.
- 8.Oh I could make a li.st about my day - that will kill some time!Done. ✔️