A list of questions every interviewer will ask the cast of Hamilton
- •So Lin, you took this 800 page Alexander Hamilton biography with you on VACATION!?Yes he did because he's a GENIUS why are you just now getting this!?
- •Did you know anything about (insert character name) before you got this part?Answer: Nope.
- •How does it feel to be Tony nominated?With 16 nominations, they're bound to be interviewing a nominee! And said nominee will always be humbled and grateful.
- •If you could play another role in the show/sing another song other than yours, what would it be?Note: Unless it's Leslie Odom, Jr it will *always* be "Wait For It"
- •What's it like working with Lin?"Amazing." "Magical." "Fantastic." "Empowering." Basically, he's the best boss in the world and we would all give our right arms to work with him forever.
- •Will there be a Hamilton movie??Let me stop you there, interviewer. Here's how it will go down: Lin will enthusiastically respond "Yes!" And when you ask "When?!" He'll say "Not any time soon. Hamilton was written as a stage production, I want as many people to see it in its original context as possible before they ever see it on screen."
- •Can you get me tickets to the show?No, no they can't. Wait your turn like everyone else.