WHAT I LEARNED FROM WHOLE30
- 1.I am stronger than I think I am: mentally, physically, and emotionallyI really thought that I wouldn't be able to change my eating habits to take better care of myself because of so many past failed attempts, but hey, guess what, I DID.
- 2.Eat when you're hungry and eat until you're fullSo many times I caught myself impulsively looking for a snack and then realizing that I'm just dehydrated or bored. At the same time, I always ate to fuel myself and would eat as much as I needed to feel full.
- 3.Learn the difference between a habit and a craving.There will be times when I desperately want ice cream, and other times where I'll just go for it because it's in the kitchen and convenient. They're different impulses- one should be honored and one should be monitored.
- 4.My health always has to come first. I am my own best friend.Pretty self explanatory
- 5.Anything is possible with a little discipline and a lot of support.
- 6.Results really are addictive, but patience is the most important result of all.Obviously I wanted to see some differences in my physical wellbeing, from my weight to my energy level, but those things don't come overnight. It's about the journey, not the destination, and those results will only come if you make healthy changes every day.