THOUGHTS WHILE AT THE GROCERY
- •Ten minutes of: do I want ice cream?
- •Should I buy kombucha even though it is not on sale for fifty cents off?
- •Five minutes of: do I want ice cream sandwiches?
- •Can I buy less than twenty-four at once?
- •Without paying nine dollars for six organic ones?
- •Where is the breakfast tea that is not too expensive but not so cheap I'll imagine I'm drinking pesticides?
- •Why is the only box wine that isn't franzia a merlot?
- •Have I been here so long that security guard thinks that I'm shoplifting?
- •Should I give up and just get fries at McDonald's?