Things I Did on a Flight From San Francisco to Paris That I Do Not Regret
- •Asked for 4 refills on my fully poured 12 oz plastic cup of red wine
- •Ate only the chocolate pudding and nothing else from my inflight meal
- •Threw away the tube of toothpaste the guy in front of me left in the airplane bathroom
- •Lied when he asked me if I saw his toothpaste after I exited the airplane bathroom
- •Got into a heated whispered discussion about whether you still own something after you've left it in an airport bathroom
- •Bawled during the entire ending scene of Trainwreck with Amy Schumer
- •Told @danield my top 10 list of men I would like to be married to
- •Realized that the line from my #1 favorite song "Sorry" by Justin Bieber is "I just need one more shot at forgiveness" and not "I just need one more shot and half a Guinness"
- •When asked what language I need my entrance form in, replied "American?"