Already on li.st? Open in app.
I was really hoping this could be a communal effort.
- •Steven Spielbird
- •Jake Gylenhawk
- •Mia Sparrow
Take a break from the terrifying prospects of our current political nightmare and bask in the glory of Former Vice President Dan Quayle's bumbling idiocy. Pt. I: (1-5) Dan Quayle struggles with basic geography. Pt. II: (6-11) So close! Pt. III: (12-18) ???? Pt. IV (19-21) Dan Quayle is painfully aware of his own mouth-garbage
- 1."It's wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago!"
- 2."We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."
- 3."I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix!"
I have found Google's auto fill suggestions are significantly more interesting when questions are phrased in the "parlance of the unintelligent".
- •"How make honey?"
- •"How come farts smell worse in the shower?"
- •"How come glue come from horses?"
- 1.Mail yourself an ornate letter to your home or place of work, addressed Monsieur/mademoiselle. Let S.O./coworker find it: "Hey you got a letter!" Read it slowly as onlookers' curiosity builds, then casually light it on fire and vaguely threateningly say, "No, I didn't." Calmly get up and leave, never to return again.
- 2.Learn a few lines of an obscure language, then have fake phone arguments in said language as you enter your office.
- 3.Quietly mutter to yourself "it's working!" Every time someone around you sneezes.