5 ways to make yourself appear more interesting
- 1.Mail yourself an ornate letter to your home or place of work, addressed Monsieur/mademoiselle. Let S.O./coworker find it: "Hey you got a letter!" Read it slowly as onlookers' curiosity builds, then casually light it on fire and vaguely threateningly say, "No, I didn't." Calmly get up and leave, never to return again.
- 2.Learn a few lines of an obscure language, then have fake phone arguments in said language as you enter your office.
- 3.Quietly mutter to yourself "it's working!" Every time someone around you sneezes.
- 4.Put massive chalkboard covered with elaborate calculations in your bedroom. Take stranger home from bar. When you walk in, act like you forgot and frantically erase the board, yelling, "You shouldn't be here!"
- 5.Hire a private detective to follow around. Look over your should and say "Not here; it's too dangerous." In response to mundane questions.