Albums that changed my life
In no particular order....
- •DookieGreen Day - do I need to explain this one?
- •Follow the LeaderKoRn ripped open my heart in 7th grade and left me changed. I was a victim of Nu Metal until it's death in 2004. Maybe it died before then.
- •Machiavelli2Pac some how entered my child hands. I probably didn't understand the deeper meaning to his words but I loved that album. What were you thinking mom.
- •White PonyDeftones' White Pony showed me how sexy metal could be while still being BAMF.
- •The Fame MonsterLady Gaga roaring pop album was too intoxicating to ignore and not singalong to, she has my heart!
- •Demon DaysGorillaz