Already on li.st? Open in app.
So many things I carefully curated but she found these on her own
Inspired by @kaitmaree
- •"Your happy baby tells me you're doing a great job."
- •"I wish I had the courage to do something daring with my hair."
- •"You look so happy."
Especially when crossing a state as big as Texas
- •LEG ROOM
- •No seatbelts required. I am always feeling cramped in the car. I can lay however is comfortable in the train.
- •Holding a baby rather than strapping her into the car seat
When I should be sleeping
- •Because Jules and and Wren are both asleep and I am finally alone
- •I'm worried I will oversleep
- •I want to play Walking Dead:the game uninterrupted
Inspired by @bookishclaire
- •A walker shaped like a tiny stroller I bought on a local bst app. So cute!!!
- •A nerdy book that is on its way to me. I will be the one barefoot and meditating to try and commune with birds. Be forewarned.
- •Taken to show my dad that yes, there IS an international symbol for breastfeeding and businesses use them all the time!