Reasons Amtrak Train Travel is superior to Car Travel
Especially when crossing a state as big as Texas
- •LEG ROOM
- •No seatbelts required. I am always feeling cramped in the car. I can lay however is comfortable in the train.
- •Holding a baby rather than strapping her into the car seat
- •It's very quiet. Most people are sleeping or relaxing in the coach cars.
- •Dining while moving!
- •Being able to nurse on demand. Can't express how much this helps a baby when she is traveling and completely off her schedule.
- •The views. You truly see parts of the country you just wouldn't see otherwise.
- •Bathroom breaks while still traveling.
- •Togetherness! Julian doesn't mind driving but I have so enjoyed spending time with him!
- •Naps and naps and naps.