I've been gone for a while
2016 has been my least favorite. I've been missing because life has been seriously punching me in the face. But also some good things.
- •Lost a few friendships.Really found out that some people are not who I thought they were nor do they seriously care about me. I was a pawn used to get them what they needed. Anything beyond that wasn't their concern.
- •My husband lost his job. This week. During the holidays.I can't go here yet. Still too fresh. We are gonna be okay. I know that's the truth.
- •Buying a house fell through.Also pretty fresh. But definitely good in hindsight because, well, my husband lost his job.
- •Did a Whole30Seriously changed how I think about food. I've lost 20 pounds and my husband has lost 55. I'm bummed because I can't lose anymore right now but still working on it. If you've never done one, you should do it.
- •Lost my husbands grandmother.
- •Got off of depression meds.I'm going to counseling once a week. It's really going well.
- •Had a falling out with in-laws
- •My best friend got married to the man of her dreams
- •Had a friend attempt suicide.
- •Paid off a car.YES.
- •Interracial marriage in these political times.It's been easier. And I know for others years before me, it's been harder.
- •We got a Basset Hound PuppyMeet Bill Murray