Thoughts of a 23 Year Old Woman Reading Harry Potter for the 1st Time: Sorcerers Stone Edition
I somehow went my whole life and experienced no Harry Potter spoilers. I read all 7 books in 2 and a half months. It was a roller coaster.
- •Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
- •How has CPS not been called on the Dursleys?These are terrible people. I am a social worker. This kid would have already been placed.
- •Hagrid. I want him as a pet.Weird feeling. But he is just so furry and sweet.
- •Sweet Professor Quirrell.I love people that stutter. My dad does so I just love it.
- •Wow. Snape should die.
- •Dumbledore is pretty much the same as my Granny Kate if he was a woman.So much wisdom.
- •Ron rules.
- •Hermione is a know it all. My kind of girl.
- •Ron would actually die for his friends. What a beast.
- •Oh wow. Quirrel. I have seriously been fooled.You were so cute and nice. Now you're awful.
- •Harry should get in some sort of trouble right? He did do the very thing he was told not to do.No? Okay let's move on then.
- •So glad Neville gets some recognition. He was really trying to do the right thing.And he's a little sweetie.
- •What?? He has to go back to the Dursley's?? What tha?Pretty much walked to the library from my apartment to get the 2nd book immediately.